Design-Build: WORKING WITH YOU, FROM START TO FINISH
At Native Edge Landscapes we employ the design-build, single-source responsibility model for all of our projects where every team member from the designer and project manager to the stonemasons, and landscape technicians – works together as one single entity.
What does this mean for you? Communication is ensured. Every client is an important part of the team; you will be involved in the entire project, from design to implementation to after care. You will be made aware of any changes during the design or construction process and frequently updated with the progress.
BENEFITS OF THE DESIGN-BUILD PROCESS?
The bottom line is that the design-build process produces significant savings in cost and resources.
The Design-Build Process:
- includes the owner as an important member of the team;
- provides a single source for quality, cost and schedule management;
- eliminates redesign and unnecessary construction drawings with their additional design fees;
- mitigates problems due to adversarial relationships;
- allows easier, better communication between project participants;
- emphasizes teamwork, from conceptualization to the finished project; and
- creates a greater degree of cooperation between the design and construction phases of the project.
HOW DOES THE DESIGN-BUILD PROCESS WORK?
The first step in any project is to meet with you, discuss your priorities and expectations, and evaluate your property. Our architects and designers can then prepare a design proposal for design services that outlines the design and planning work to be completed, the schedule, and costs.
After the landscape design proposal is accepted, a preliminary conceptual plan – unique to your property and goals – is prepared. From there, we create a master plan, which is presented with a detailed cost analysis. Then, we get to work.
Get In Touch
To schedule a consultation please call 303-245-9166, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Get In Touch through our website. One of our Customer Care Representatives will be happy to help.