SAVE NOW ON SMART IRRIGATION UPGRADES
SAVE $$ NOW. SAVE H20 in 2024. NOW is a great time to make a SMART investment in your irrigation.
We can help you conserve water in 2024 by adding a RAIN SENSOR to your SMART CONTOLLER. Don’t have a SMART CONTROLLER? We can help you with that too!
How does a rain sensor help save water? Rain sensors detect and measure rainfall and communicate with your controller to eliminate redundant watering. This is one of the simplest ways to reduce outdoor water use and conserve water.
How much do rain sensors cost? For the benefit it provides, it really does not cost much. Total price (labor & materials included ) is typically $295 depending on your controller type.
What’s the deal?
- November through December 31, 2023 get $20 off rain sensor and/or SMART controller installations.
- Free consultations for our qualified 2023 property care and design-build customers. $59 SMART consultation for all others.
- Availability of this deal may become limited due to weather and customer demand.
- During the rain sensor installation, our technician will assess your controller and provide you with any options or recommendations that could help maximize your controller’s performance. More often than not we see smart controllers being underutilized. Typically in just a few simple steps we can optimize its functionality which would lead to even more efficiency and water savings in 2024.
- If you don’t have a Smart Controller you can upgrade for as low as $285.
What makes smart controllers SMART? Like everything else in life, when it comes to smart controllers, there are many options with differing capabilities. Most smart controllers can adjust for the daily weather, the plant type you are watering, the soil type, and slope. Some smart controllers even offer site-specific weather adjustments to adjust for the specific micro-climate on your property to reduce the risk of overwatering even further. And these controllers can be adjusted remotely and can help you identify leaks that are otherwise very difficult to find with a low-tech controller.
Get on the Path to Smarter Irrigation Today! (Or continue scrolling to learn more)
To schedule a consultation or request services please call 303-245-9166, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Get In Touch through our website.
Did you know that up to 70% of water usage occurs outside for irrigation? Even more alarming is this statistic from the Environmental Protection Agency: As much as 50% of irrigation water is wasted. Think about your water bill. That is a huge amount of water that is being wasted! Smart irrigation controllers significantly reduce waste and allow you to save money and the environment.
Get In Touch To schedule a consultation or request services please call 303-245-9166, send an email to email@example.com or Get In Touch through our website. One of our Customer Care Representatives will be happy to help.